The WI80 is a 6.8" large format multi-mode wind display for the professional user. It provides real time information on wind speed and direction for maximum clarity. The WI80 ensures that critical wind data can be monitored in the most intuitive fashion via simultaneous display in two complementary formats. As part of the IS80 instrument range, it sets the very highest standards in reliability and accuracy, and is ideal for long periods of continuous use in all conditions.
Tough, dependable marine instrument designed to supply critical information to professional users in a clear easy to read format
- Analogue wind direction – true, apparent or geographical
- Digital wind speed – knots, m/s, km/s, mph or Beaufort
- Bar graph gust indicator
- Alarms for wind speed and direction
- NMEA0183, NMEA2000 and SimNet compatibility
- Large format 6.8" display
- IP66 rated.