The Pole Star SIRIUS One - LRIT solution has been developed with Polaris Electronics A/S, combining a vast array of customer feedback, along with the hard earned experience gained from years of deploying of high tech hardware in the maritime environment. Robustness, reliability and low cost were the focus points during the design of this global LRIT solution.
Utilizing the Iridium satellite network as well as a cutting edge low powered combined GPS and GLONASS module, SIRIUS One delivers an excellent solution to satisfy ship operators obligations for LRIT compliance. Iridium Satellites provide not only true global tracking and connectivity, but also relieve you from the constraints of the geo-stationary satellites that limit the placement of the transceiver on-board vessels.
Pole Star SIRIUS One is a dedicated, standalone LRIT transceiver that satisfies your LRIT compliance needs globally, including A4 regions.
- Compact and lightweight
- Built in iridium antenna
- Heater for sub-zero charging
- Led status on the bottom of the tranceiver
- Internal battery operative for up to 24 hrs
- Simple installation - Just add power for standalone operation Fits directly on a 1”-14 pipe
- Report format complies with LRIT
- Comes with a free Pole Star LRIT test code