29Mar New ECDIS NX Compact by Raytheon Anschutz
TNL presents the NEW GENERATION Raytheon Anschutz ECDIS NX Compact. The new ECDIS NX is an advanced Electronic Chart Display and Information System (ECDIS) in a modern, state-of-the-art design. ECDIS NX was designed from scratch under continuous user participation, making ECDIS NX the world’s first user-defined ECDIS.
ECDIS NX is based on consistent user interfaces and human-centered operation concepts. Thanks to an unparalleled intuitiveness, ECDIS NX effectively supports users and contributes to safe ECDIS operation and navigation.
With the ECDIS NX Compact, Raytheon Anschütz presents a cost-effective, future-proof "plug & play" ECDIS for any type of commercial ship. With Nav Command Table a new solution is available for submarines and other ships to replace the traditional paper charts by continuously providing navigational information on an electronic chart (ECDIS) visualized on a 46” table display.
Intuitive to operate thanks to a modern, clear structured UI.
- Multi-touch and intuitive interaction patterns like point-to-chart, drag and drop or retractable panels
- Quick access bar and wizard guided workflows for standard use cases
- Embedded online user manual and free online type-specific ECDIS training
Ready for future: modular features and compliance with standards.
- Future-proof hardware and operating system
- Ongoing software compliance (e.g. new ECDIS test standards, such as S-100)
- Growing scope of modular features, easy to update
- Global service network in case you need help
Reliability right from the beginning, and reduced cost and efforts.
- “Plug & play”: total installation time is about one hour
- Software installation and update is done via USB, supported through Wizard
- Four standard configurations prepared and selectable during installation
- Hardware installation and cabling follows standard procedures
Better situational awareness, less workload, ongoing compliance.
- Smart tools for voyage management, such as Wizard based route planning
- ETA calculation and speed of advance (SOA) for individual waypoints
- Graphical editing of routes, supported through intuitive interaction patterns
- Editable look ahead zones for anticollision, route monitoring and anti-grounding
- Filtering tools to reduce unnecessary alarms
- Support of Admiralty Information Overlay (AIO)