Fleet Broadband is a maritime communications service which provides cost-effective broadband data and voice, simultaneously.
Fleet Broadband provides five type of services:
- Standard IP - is a data transmission service - can be used for email, internet access and intranet access via a secure VPN.
- Streaming - is a data transmission service with Guarantee data rates on demand- can be used for email, internet access , intranet access via a secure VPN, Videoconferencing and data synchronization applications.
- Voice Service - A single voice line is available which can be used at the same time as accessing your data applications.
- ISDN Service supports Group 3 fax via 3.1 kHz audio, and data at 64kbps for your legacy services.
- SMS Service – Send and receive text messages – up to 160 characters.
Three type of terminals with different performance capabilities are available from multiple manufacturers. All use stabilised, directional antennas and vary in size and weight.
This option is not availlable.