VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol. Like other information, voices travel through internet lines and wires. You would bewondering what does it actually meant. Even if you don't have any idea of what VoIP technology is, you may still be utilizing it every day if you have a digital landline phone line.
- Reduced communication & infrastructure cost.
- Routing phone calls over existing data network
- Conference calling, call forwarding etc
- Multiple call transmission over a single broadband connection
- Secure calls using Real-time Transport Protocol.
- Location Independency
- Unified Communication.
Our VoIP solution is available on land on all Satellite communication products (except Inmarsat C) as well as on the PSTN and Mobile networks.